Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-53!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-54!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-55!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-56!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-57!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-58!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-59!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-60!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-61!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-62!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |