31 Dec 2023, 05:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
49
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
31 Dec 2023, 05:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
48
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
31 Dec 2023, 05:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45 Too many enemies
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
31 Dec 2023, 05:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby