Let's Chat!
ESTHERREsther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:34Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19Oo go for it!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo
I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HRU? Going for a shower now, I’ll talk laterLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:37ESTHERREsther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:34Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19Oo go for it!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo
I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts![]()
![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I am good, wbu? kkay, bbyeeEsther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:38HRU? Going for a shower now, I’ll talk laterLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:37ESTHERREsther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:34Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19Oo go for it!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo
I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS ESTHER
Let's Chat!
JULESSS!!! HRU???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GOOODDD WBU?
Let's Chat!
hi hi all. whew it's been a busy april
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
JULES!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Wassup peeps
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."