OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:29 All this choir chat is not what I’m used to. :lol:

I’m a band girl that can’t sing to save my life, so that’s why. :lol:

Anyways, night guys!
Night!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:14 *sneaks behind Emmi & covers eyes*

Emmi guess who it is!! :wow:
Squee! :wow: <3
*tacklesnugs!*
*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*

I have lots of lore to crack on with!
*snugs close to Emmi*

Oo, what lore are you cooking up??

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I just got the opportunity to interview someone really cool i'm so exciteddd

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:47 I just got the opportunity to interview someone really cool i'm so exciteddd
Have fun! (^^)

OOC Let's Chat!
helloo

☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆

☆ ency ☆

OOC Let's Chat!
morning :sad:

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
hello, morning! :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo

I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts :thinking:

So has anyone read SOC? She's like Inej (for anyone who hadn't, read it, she's like a shadow that likes to gather random information and sometimes cause trouble)

Any recommendations of what she could do? Anyone wanna join her? :cute:
Last edited by Mikaela Hendricks on 6 May 2026, 04:20, edited 1 time in total.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo

I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts :thinking:
Oo go for it!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo

I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts :thinking:
Oo go for it!
:bye: