How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
I see people talkibg abizt me.....
I see people talkibg abizt me.....
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
yeah... have you eaten?
yeah... have you eaten?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
Yes I have eaten now...
Yes I have eaten now...
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 good!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 good...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 H
Heheehe:3
Heheehe:3
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIEEEE
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LAURIEEEEE
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 IM CRYING OVER MY ENCYYY
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |