Take the last letter and make a new word
Lion
Katrina Maeve
Random First Year Hufflepuff
~Magic is not real to everyone, that is why this is a privilege~
Take the last letter and make a new word
OXYGEN
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Neon!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Niobium!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Arsenic
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
nothing
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"