How Well Known Are You On HiO?

INF/10 LENA!!!!

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 Rosy!!!

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 lily hello :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Rook :wow:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I think i've seen you around

iNPC ✩ Latoya Driskell
PC ✩ Diana Roberts
βœ©π’Ÿπ’Ύπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ά π‘…π‘œπ’·π‘’π“‡π“‰π“ˆβœ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen ya around but only interacted once

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6.6/10 :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 β€’ Evasion 7 β€’ Strength 4 β€’ Wisdom 6 β€’
Arcane power 4β€’ Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Addykinnsss :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I feel like I've seen you around but we haven't talked or anything really.

⟑ sta: 5 ⟑ eva: 10 ⟑ str: 10 ⟑
⟑ wis: 3 ⟑ arc: 2 ⟑ acc: 10 ⟑ | Scarlet looks like blood anyways.