Let's Chat!
Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one nowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59completely off topic, but I love your pfpMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56Oh! Good luck Bree!!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterdayMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28
OHHH alrightie!!!
night Laasy!!
BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
Let's Chat!
Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one nowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59completely off topic, but I love your pfpMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56Oh! Good luck Bree!!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29
The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
REPLY POSTED
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYAYYA Btw check ur owl bestie!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaooMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one nowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!![]()
Let's Chat!
lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:09AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaooMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one nowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I haven't had the chance to do much yet cause my Index Reg application still needs to be reviewed : (Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:10lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:09AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaooMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one nowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:02
awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!![]()
Let's Chat!
Same!! But that didn't really stop me from doing everything!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:11I haven't had the chance to do much yet cause my Index Reg application still needs to be reviewed : (Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:10lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:09AW THANKS, smiling kicking my legs lmaooMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:05Yea! Its pretty!! so is ur character's name!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:04
Thank you so much!!! I've been changing it over and over but I might just settle for this one now![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ahaha wdym?? I thought you could only rp once registered?Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:12Same!! But that didn't really stop me from doing everything!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:11I haven't had the chance to do much yet cause my Index Reg application still needs to be reviewed : (Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:10lolz haha! How has the site been for you so far?
Let's Chat!
Mads, I changed it! how's it now?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |