Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

G77 I dont think I need to put the no of posts I have, its way lower than both of urs

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G78

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G79 43 Who knows, if Rea doesn't post you might win by the time we get to 100

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G80 11, no way, she is at 40, im still at 11

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G82 12

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G84 41

Rea Kont- prettiest witch EVER (JK JK)

Check out my store for personalized Jokes, pictures, and memes -JMP-!!!