Let's Chat!
Missed you as well!! *hugs back*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*sits with popcorn*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRII, SHARE THE POPCORN
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:59![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*throws some on Ryder*Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:00Thanks!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:59![]()
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
gurl, srsly??Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:01*throws some on Ryder*Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:00Thanks!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:59![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ok I am just not going to say anything to your friends just cause of you! I'll just sit next to you and be patient. *Still hugs her trying to be patient*Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:56Missed you as well!! *hugs back*
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
THANKS!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:03Ok I am just not going to say anything to your friends just cause of you! I'll just sit next to you and be patient. *Still hugs her trying to be patient*Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:56Missed you as well!! *hugs back*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*Watches them and raises an eyebrow, giving them her infamous death stare*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |