How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 <33
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 CLARKKKK GET TO BED NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 whoospieeee
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 whoopsie indeed- shoo off NOW!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it