Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem like a really nice person ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp, and love your signature even MORE!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your signature and you seem like a super nice person! <3

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Read some of your RPs before, and you seem super cool!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ur pfp is soooo cuteee! <3

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love your name and you're really sweet!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like you vibez!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of the most optimistic and friendliest people I've ever met!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
this is my first day but from what I saw
you're a really friendly person, I love how outgoing you are here :)
and LOVE the pfp obviously who wouldn't?

Eden N.R.H.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
thanks!! <3 Your name's really beautiful and you seem ABSOLUTELY cool!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.