OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05 Boo!!
ESTHER! I love how u do BOO!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05 Boo!!
ESTHER! I love how u do BOO!
MADDY! Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:48
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:40 Aww thx!!!
So, how was camp?
It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!

How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?
Nothing much but I have an inpc now!
Whoa, that's cool!!! I can tell, I need to do mine eventually...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:48
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:40 Aww thx!!!
So, how was camp?
It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!

How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?
Nothing much but I have an inpc now!
Whoa, that's cool!!! I can tell, I need to do mine eventually...
Ooh, which school?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05 Boo!!
ESTHER! I love how u do BOO!
MADDY! Hru? :cute:
Good you?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:07
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05 Boo!!
ESTHER! I love how u do BOO!
MADDY! Hru? :cute:
Good you?
Also good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:48
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:41

So, how was camp?
It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!

How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?
Nothing much but I have an inpc now!
Whoa, that's cool!!! I can tell, I need to do mine eventually...
Ooh, which school?
I'm not sure quite yet! I have a lot to do IC and OOC, so I'll have to decide eventually on it!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Mads, when is Ryry replying? I am boredd

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:09 Mads, when is Ryry replying? I am boredd
hahah idk I think he is working on it!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:09 Mads, when is Ryry replying? I am boredd
hahah idk I think he is working on it!
Thank God.... I am boredd

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9