How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 LAURENN <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Heyy<3
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 clarkiee <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Seen you around a lot!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 you too
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 srry i never seen u b4... like at all
| Emi Sato | ||
โEvery story has the potential for infinite endingsโ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 TWINNNNN
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 saw you around a looot these days
| ๐ ๐ ๐๐ด๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ | โDilly dally, shilly shallyโ |
๐๐ท๐พ๐ฟ๐ ๐ ๐ |