Let's Chat!
What is Palanpur?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I think I heard it somewhere
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Ik that.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ry is from UK tho....he is visiting rn!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41Ik that.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Actually no...Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41Ik that.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
Idk anything.....
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good luck Lils!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41Ik that.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
1k!!! Finally!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
GOOD LUCK LILS! GO GET EM!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41Ik that.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
congrats!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball