Let's Chat!
EDT
Let's Chat!
Why does mine says UMT 0 When I looked it up that's London lol
wait no its fine now
Google: Tuesday, 5 May 2026 (GMT+1)
wait no its fine now
Google: Tuesday, 5 May 2026 (GMT+1)
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 5 May 2026, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Lolzz
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I literally dont know whyy I didnt know what my cities time zone is. I mean ik London is 0 And I got so confused for a min lol
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I need ppl in my club lolz
Are there no miraculous stans anymore on this site?
Are there no miraculous stans anymore on this site?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
6:35 A.M. Tuesday, May 5th 2026
Let's Chat!
4:05 pm. Tuesday. May 5th 2026
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
6:37 am Tuesday May 5th!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Ginny or Hermione
Let's Chat!
Does anyone know the story of village Palanpur?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |