How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf x inf/10 <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf×inf×inf/10 only the best for the best
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
(inf x inf)^2 /10 aww <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
(inf×inf)³/10Loveya too Amziee
Last edited by Clark Stellan on 26 Jun 2026, 19:38, edited 1 time in total.
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
(inf x inf x inf)2 x (inf x inf) 10 /10 hehehe <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 whoa you win this...
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hehe thanks <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 you two are iconic <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lol thank you
it's an honour to receive such a compliment from an icon like yourself <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Emma van Elst