OOC Let's Chat!

Hihii! <3

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:53 Hihii! <3
I love how the discussion brings out the big posts from us, I've wrote more in one post there than I do in my rp posts anymore

and

hi :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Av and Clark :cute: How are you both?

And lmaoo I suppose so!

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
helaur peoplee

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya everyone!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:26
*sighs*
you okay, brook? <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:32 You okay, Brook? <3

Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier. :lol: When I used to do theater plays at my school, it was a tradition to do the hokey pokey before our final show so we could get our energy up.
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 21:15
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:26
*sighs*
you okay, brook? <3
yes, i suppose i'm okay. i just can't wait to get home, and i might be sick. but its okay! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
still working on the one building... in roblox studio, I have learned the easiest way to weld parts together :sob: doing this though (see the walls in the back, those were all rotated parts and individually the parts would look like a bunch of small images plastered and rotated in a scrapbook but by unionizing it/welding it, it merged the parts together and I was able to do one image as a background instead of 20.
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*stares*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.