How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 LILYYYY :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIEEE

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LAURIEEE GO TO BED!!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 AMALIEEE

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LILYYYY :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 HII HRUUU

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 doing good! Wbu?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 same!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 ^^ goody!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 :cute:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde