How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 same, i’ve seen you a bunch !!

peter smith 𔓘 brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Have seen you, but never interected

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 - ive never seen you before

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 seen ya around loads we play games together :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 We play games and have talked

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 LAVVV

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Lauren!!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 wyd?

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Just done with our thread!! Posted it

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hey Lav!!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde