Let's Chat!
NOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:29YASSSSSSSSSSS THAN I WILL HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR BRI'S BEAST!!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:26Real fun, how abt we keep that ship ooc for sometime until bri and lily stop trying to find someone for us??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:24Yeah, I'd say so lolz! That was fun hahaha
RYDER TOLD ME ABOUT A BEAST!! HAHAHAHAHA
LILS! U GUYS ARE JST.....SMTHNG!
NO BEAST REQUIRED
I
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HAHAHHAHA HE TOLD ME HOW U NEEDED A BEAST!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:31NOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:29YASSSSSSSSSSS THAN I WILL HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR BRI'S BEAST!!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:26Real fun, how abt we keep that ship ooc for sometime until bri and lily stop trying to find someone for us??
RYDER TOLD ME ABOUT A BEAST!! HAHAHAHAHA
LILS! U GUYS ARE JST.....SMTHNG!
NO BEAST REQUIRED
I
HAHAHAHAH!! I AM SO IN ON THAT!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
THERE ISSBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:31NOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:29YASSSSSSSSSSS THAN I WILL HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR BRI'S BEAST!!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:26Real fun, how abt we keep that ship ooc for sometime until bri and lily stop trying to find someone for us??
RYDER TOLD ME ABOUT A BEAST!! HAHAHAHAHA
LILS! U GUYS ARE JST.....SMTHNG!
NO BEAST REQUIRED
I
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GUYS!! I HAVE COOKED A SAVAGE REPLY TO THE RP!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
WHICH ONE??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
MELI! BRI! LILS! BE PREPARED!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I AM...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Um... sure??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
What about me?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I'M DONE CODING THE CLUB!!
NOW I NEED SIGNUPS
NOW I NEED SIGNUPS
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."