OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:01
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:59
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:57 I AM BACK CHAT!
MADDIE BADDIE!!!!
MELI!!!!! WATCHA UP TO?
Working on the club, u??
Ship Thread update work loml!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:47 Morning hio!
I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD
Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to him :lol:

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:47 Morning hio!
I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD
Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to him :lol:
MILS!! HRU?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Maddy!! Ur backk

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:03
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:47 Morning hio!
I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD
Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to him :lol:
MILS!! HRU?
Ooh hi Maddy! I'm good, how are you?

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:30 Feedback on code please!!
i am eating this and u

________________________________________
โ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.โž
โ–ช๏ธŽ sta 5 โ–ช๏ธŽ str 5 โ–ช๏ธŽ wis 8 โ–ช๏ธŽ arc 4 โ–ช๏ธŽ eva 4 โ–ช๏ธŽ acc 4โ–ช๏ธŽ
๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š V ๐‚๐š๐ข๐ง

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:03
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:47 Morning hio!
I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD
Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to him :lol:
MILS!! HRU?
Ooh hi Maddy! I'm good, how are you?
Good too! I just realized Mils is a prefect too!? Congrats!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:03
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:47 Morning hio!
I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD
Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to him :lol:
MILS!! HRU?
Ooh hi Maddy! I'm good, how are you?
Hey Milica, how do you become a quidditch player?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:04 Madsss
LAV!!
LILS!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles