OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought :lol:

Should I add to shop??

YESSSS
tyyy laasya and lils!!

I just realized they were urls, changed them now
Btw, hru? :cute:
Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYY :sob: its a free period

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought :lol:

Should I add to shop??

YESSSS
tyyy laasya and lils!!

I just realized they were urls, changed them now
Btw, hru? :cute:
Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYY :sob: its a free period
Ohh.
Btw what ability are you planning for Em?

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05
River Grimes wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05 how is everyone
i am good, wbu?
I am doing good. I had a very long day lol
oh damn, me too...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:09
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04

YESSSS
tyyy laasya and lils!!

I just realized they were urls, changed them now
Btw, hru? :cute:
Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYY :sob: its a free period
Ohh.
Btw what ability are you planning for Em?
Probably evasive manuevers... she'll be a duellist soooo

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:09
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05

tyyy laasya and lils!!

I just realized they were urls, changed them now
Btw, hru? :cute:
Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYY :sob: its a free period
Ohh.
Btw what ability are you planning for Em?
Probably evasive manuevers... she'll be a duellist soooo
Oh nice! Esther’s gonna get Keen eye as she’s a seeker

OOC Let's Chat!
Lil known fact Lotus is lactose intolerant but will eat half a block of cheese because cheese is good and he is willing to suffer tummy aches

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Feedback on code please!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:30 Feedback on code please!!
10/10 so pretty!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:30 Feedback on code please!!
Ooo yummy!!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:33
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:30 Feedback on code please!!
Ooo yummy!!!
yummy?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."