How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ooh cool!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 that’s cool!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 yea sup
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 hiii itsa Barthalongname
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Ooo its da alien!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 So now people are unable to read my name properly.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 leave da poor alien alone
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Wow trying to make fun of my name and have a look on @Joseph Sims doesn't it sound like Johnny Sins