How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Don't tell me you are also from Germany.....
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 wdym outer world lol
hehehe thanks gingerhead <33 but woah your temperature for summer is the temperature i mentioned as "cooling down as night falls" ahemmm
hehehe thanks gingerhead <33 but woah your temperature for summer is the temperature i mentioned as "cooling down as night falls" ahemmm
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Now i can understand why Clark was hugging the "Ice Queen"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 nope actually no one has mentioned the place where I’m from yet lol but I’m on vacation rn and it’s too hot
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lmao why?Bartholomew Lindenmomo wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:31 inf/10 Now i can understand why Clark was hugging the "Ice Queen"
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 becuase he is fed up with these heat now.Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:32inf/10 lmao why?Bartholomew Lindenmomo wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:31 inf/10 Now i can understand why Clark was hugging the "Ice Queen"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 bahahaha good one
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I am a professional comedian, so......
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 fr? or u kidding?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 No, Seriously!