How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Inf/10 :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :wow: :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Are you from India Amalie?

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 nope, but same time zone :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 goo to sleep my pookie, don‘t end up like mee

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Sri Lanka is the only country which shares the same time zone

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 bingo!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 go to sleep lady

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I will! not now tho..

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:20 inf/10 bingo!
Inf/10 WHATT YOU ARE FROM SRI LANKA? I have the slight feeling so many from here are from sri lanka, I have two other friends who are from there

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃