How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 bahahaha ikr! but they're either mostly from; convincing people to go to sleep, and from participating in loads of games in the slytherin ooc room XD

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hi again! it’s brookline :>

peter smith 𔓘 brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Know you as brooklin :3

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi hi!!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Yo!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 :bye:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Welll uhm….isn‘t that Amalie…. :wow: :wow:

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I am... I recall your face, but not your name... who might you be, o mighty ginger?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I think you should increase my score now :cry2:

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 haha lol alright XD

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.