How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hi

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen u around talked a bit

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you around interacted a bit online

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000/10
HIII

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 MY TWIN

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I know you but not that close! Though I like you and your owl. I hope we can make more talks!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 same here~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 You have given me both happiness and trauma at the same time.

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia