OOC Let's Chat!

I gotta get mah blue sours literally any sour candy that's blue tomorrow so I can do finals. I'm not going elaborate why Sour blue candy helps because it just does
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 5 May 2026, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
YAS! Good luck!

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning peeps

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
MORNING!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:26 MORNING!
Wsp?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:25 just finished my axel ball post if anyone wants to read for a laugh :grin:
would love any feedback
AHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!! WILL REPLY SOON!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:26 MORNING!
Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:26 MORNING!
Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:26 MORNING!
Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
Heya Mads!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9