How Well Known Are You On HiO?

2/10 new face!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10
Who actually ru brother

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/1 no idea

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
Same
\_(>_<·)_/

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 hi im avis ):

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time I'm seeing you. Hiii

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Jun 2026, 20:46 0/10 first time I'm seeing you. Hiii
10/10 :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hellooo

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you around and interacted ooc

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 need to interact ICCCC

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP