How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 same here!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 mmm? Don't know no Larunzo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
Who is this Josie dude?
Who is this Josie dude?
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
BANNANA MILKSHAKE
BANNANA MILKSHAKE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
MUSKMELLON MILKSHAKE
(I hate muskmellon btw lol)
MUSKMELLON MILKSHAKE
(I hate muskmellon btw lol)
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
APPLE SLICES
APPLE SLICES
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
BUTTER GARLIC CHICKEN PAASSSSTTTAAAA
BUTTER GARLIC CHICKEN PAASSSSTTTAAAA
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
BUTTER CHICKEN WITH BREAD
BUTTER CHICKEN WITH BREAD
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10
BUTTER GARLIC NAAN
BUTTER GARLIC NAAN
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles