OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32 *peeks in*
:wow:
:bye:
AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32 *peeks in*
:wow:
:bye:
AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* Tourist Girl....
got a draft for the ball
Last edited by Axel Brooks on 4 May 2026, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28

Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....
THATS BETTER THAN THE EMPTY ONES

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:36
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30

I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....
THATS BETTER THAN THE EMPTY ONES
IMMA GO!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:36
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31

If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....
THATS BETTER THAN THE EMPTY ONES
IMMA GO!!!
BYE MADS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28

Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....
The lore is barely started yet! But there are signs 😏

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:36
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31

If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....
THATS BETTER THAN THE EMPTY ONES
IMMA GO!!!
BYEEE

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30

I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....
The lore is barely started yet! But there are signs 😏
Still lore!! And that is cuter!

NOT LEAVING BRI!! WILL BE BACK!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:38
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31

If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)
Ohhhhhhhh, well i gtg read the lore....
The lore is barely started yet! But there are signs 😏
Still lore!! And that is cuter!

NOT LEAVING BRI!! WILL BE BACK!!
Don't leave meee

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."