How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1000/10
Hello there!
Jst came back from Tennis Class
How is life?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 bad enough

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:15 10/10 bad enough
Why?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:15 10/10 bad enough
Why?
10/10 as i said... the peeps in my van

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:17
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:15 10/10 bad enough
Why?
10/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthink

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:17
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:15 10/10 bad enough
Why?
10/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthink
10/10..... now that you said it, my brain just randomly thinking bout it
UGH GET TENNIS OUTTA MY BRIAN, I AM TRYNA LEARN BIO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:17
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:15 10/10 bad enough
Why?
10/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthink
10/10..... now that you said it, my brain just randomly thinking bout it
UGH GET TENNIS OUTTA MY BRIAN, I AM TRYNA LEARN BIO
TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS
10is (pronounce this)
10/10

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:17
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:16

Why?
10/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthink
10/10..... now that you said it, my brain just randomly thinking bout it
UGH GET TENNIS OUTTA MY BRIAN, I AM TRYNA LEARN BIO
TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS
10is (pronounce this)
10/10
10/10
DUDE PLS LEMME CONCENTRATE ON BIOOOOOOO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/100
Eughh biology

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 IKKK
and also.. CELLS
CELLS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9