OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:00

GREAT
Are we the only ones online rn?
Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!
NIGHT LILS!!

Guess, m alone now....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:01

Are we the only ones online rn?
Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!
NIGHT LILS!!

Guess, m alone now....
Bri is there

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02

Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!
NIGHT LILS!!

Guess, m alone now....
Bri is there
Where she went? lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02

Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!
NIGHT LILS!!

Guess, m alone now....
Bri is there
AT YOUR SERVICE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:58

DEFINITELY!
GREAT
Are we the only ones online rn?
Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:00

GREAT
Are we the only ones online rn?
Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky
For me, the ceiling

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:00

GREAT
Are we the only ones online rn?
Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky
Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?

BRIIIII

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:01

Are we the only ones online rn?
Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky
Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?

BRIIIII
Who has a brain? That’s….new…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02

Nope, i am logging out as well
Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky
Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?

BRIIIII
Who has a brain? That’s….new…
YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brain :lol:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04

Nooooo

Nick! wsp?
I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky
Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?

BRIIIII
Who has a brain? That’s….new…
YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brain :lol:
IM FROM MARS REMEMBER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe