Let's Chat!
To a certain extent, YESLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52YEAH WE ARE SO INTERESTING, RIGHT???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52YEAH I WAS BOREDβ¦.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
OF COURSE WE ARE... IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:53To a certain extent, YESLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52YEAH WE ARE SO INTERESTING, RIGHT???
I Swear if u meet me irl, u will NEVER get bored....yeah, probs annoyed ig?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Somehow, i have a billion things to doβ¦.yet canβt get myself to do anythingMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52YEAH I WAS BOREDβ¦.![]()
GIRL SO ME!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
SO FR!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54Somehow, i have a billion things to doβ¦.yet canβt get myself to do anythingMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52![]()
GIRL SO ME!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES
YOU????
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
HAZELLLLL!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES
YOU????
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GOOD TOO!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES
YOU????
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
BTW LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:56GOOD TOO!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES
YOU????
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
AHHHHHHHH U REPLIED!!! WE GOT MORE LYDER LOREEEEEEEELily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:56GOOD TOO!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES
YOU????
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles