12 Dec 2018, 05:10
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo's face turned a bright red and she hid her face with her hands. God no why. WHY WHY WHY. Yay embarrassment for Min.
"Oh god, I shouldn't have said anything......you'd better tell me the name, Rowan. Please do. I just want to know." she said, whining slightly. She really didn't want to say, but whatever, may as well.
"Well, here we go. She's in the same house as me, Slytherin, and we actually met on the Hogwarts Express beforehand. I was looking for an empty compartment, and the emptiest one was her alone, so I just went in there, although I was scared. She calls me, well, Princess Min, because she thinks I'm like one, perfect, and I'm NOT, but she still calls me that, she says that someones got to say how perfect I am, WHICH AGAIN I'M NOT. She's, well, amazing, smart, witty.....AH GOD, HERE I AM TURNING CHEESY! Um, she loves the stars, like me. She loves reading too. I actually have a Polaroid picture of us on the train, both happy as ever.......there ya go, you happy? I like someone. Now tell me the name, Ro." she said, a prominent blush still on her face.
"Oh god, I shouldn't have said anything......you'd better tell me the name, Rowan. Please do. I just want to know." she said, whining slightly. She really didn't want to say, but whatever, may as well.
"Well, here we go. She's in the same house as me, Slytherin, and we actually met on the Hogwarts Express beforehand. I was looking for an empty compartment, and the emptiest one was her alone, so I just went in there, although I was scared. She calls me, well, Princess Min, because she thinks I'm like one, perfect, and I'm NOT, but she still calls me that, she says that someones got to say how perfect I am, WHICH AGAIN I'M NOT. She's, well, amazing, smart, witty.....AH GOD, HERE I AM TURNING CHEESY! Um, she loves the stars, like me. She loves reading too. I actually have a Polaroid picture of us on the train, both happy as ever.......there ya go, you happy? I like someone. Now tell me the name, Ro." she said, a prominent blush still on her face.
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
12 Dec 2018, 05:21
Curiosity killed the cat...
Ah, so gay. Each of them were so gay, and it was incredible that they lived in a time where they could be just that.
“Beautiful. I wish you the best of luck with her. Ah, and I owe you a name, yes? Miko. His name is Miko. I call him mon amour at times, but his real name is Miko. Isn’t it adorable?”
Gods he was a lovesick little pup. But who cared. It was cute to see him like this.
As for the other topic. What was it again? Ah yes, the club.
“Oh- yes! Anyhow, the club. They’re amazing there. Kind, but there is a girl to watch out for. Stella, her name was? Just stay clear of her and you will be golden. Otherwise yes, I would recommend the club to you. Also, I feel honored that you came out to me that easily, just so you know.”
He reached out to take her hand, giving it a little squeeze, before falling back in the snow, letting the cold wrap around him. He loved this school so much already, and classes hadn’t even started for him yet. Maybe the classes were what was going to be bad though, who knew.
“Beautiful. I wish you the best of luck with her. Ah, and I owe you a name, yes? Miko. His name is Miko. I call him mon amour at times, but his real name is Miko. Isn’t it adorable?”
Gods he was a lovesick little pup. But who cared. It was cute to see him like this.
As for the other topic. What was it again? Ah yes, the club.
“Oh- yes! Anyhow, the club. They’re amazing there. Kind, but there is a girl to watch out for. Stella, her name was? Just stay clear of her and you will be golden. Otherwise yes, I would recommend the club to you. Also, I feel honored that you came out to me that easily, just so you know.”
He reached out to take her hand, giving it a little squeeze, before falling back in the snow, letting the cold wrap around him. He loved this school so much already, and classes hadn’t even started for him yet. Maybe the classes were what was going to be bad though, who knew.
Often lying, but not to you.
12 Dec 2018, 05:37
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo smiled. She felt very accepted. Sure, there was always going to be someone that didn't like how she was, but she knew that it was just life.
"That's very adorable. If you guys get together, I will be so happy. If it does happen, please tell me as soon as possible." she said, still a small blush on her cheeks.
"It sounds very nice, I might join. I hope I'm not too late. I probably am, considering my luck. Stella? Why? What is she like? I've never met her before." she said, a little confused. He squeezed her hand and she smiled. "The same for you, although I did ask who your crush was. I hope I wasn't being too pushy, I'm sorry. May I mention that you're probably the first one I've come out to at school? I think besides my brother, you're the first person just in general." she said with a smile. She finally was starting to get a hang of things at the school. Sure, she was still the same, shy 11 year old girl, but she changed. She felt more comfortable talking to people. Hopefully, it would just get better from there.
"That's very adorable. If you guys get together, I will be so happy. If it does happen, please tell me as soon as possible." she said, still a small blush on her cheeks.
"It sounds very nice, I might join. I hope I'm not too late. I probably am, considering my luck. Stella? Why? What is she like? I've never met her before." she said, a little confused. He squeezed her hand and she smiled. "The same for you, although I did ask who your crush was. I hope I wasn't being too pushy, I'm sorry. May I mention that you're probably the first one I've come out to at school? I think besides my brother, you're the first person just in general." she said with a smile. She finally was starting to get a hang of things at the school. Sure, she was still the same, shy 11 year old girl, but she changed. She felt more comfortable talking to people. Hopefully, it would just get better from there.
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
12 Dec 2018, 21:41
Curiosity killed the cat...
“Of course. You’d be the first one I tell.”
And the only one he would tell, but nonetheless, he’d tell her. His father wouldn’t know for awhile still. Maybe know at all until he moved out. She and Miko were the only two he was out too.
It’s not like he was hiding it, but...
He was scared, to be honest.
His father wouldn’t be accepting, he knew this, and if anything, he would be pissed at him for being... like this. Maybe he was hiding it from his father.
He suddenly didn’t want to talk about the club. Or talk at all really. He squirmed in the snow, sitting up soon enough. He just wanted to get back to his dorm and sleep it off. Whatever the hell this was. Fear- discomfort- Whatever.
Of course, he didn’t show anything, but he wanted to excuse himself as soon as possible.
“No no, you’re fine. Not pushy. I’m honored you came out to me first. It’s getting a little late though. Curfew is soon. I think I’ll be getting to bed now. You should too.”
He stood up, offering her a hand to help her up. Still calm. The french in his voice was coming out more though, which was the only indication he was straining himself any.
And the only one he would tell, but nonetheless, he’d tell her. His father wouldn’t know for awhile still. Maybe know at all until he moved out. She and Miko were the only two he was out too.
It’s not like he was hiding it, but...
He was scared, to be honest.
His father wouldn’t be accepting, he knew this, and if anything, he would be pissed at him for being... like this. Maybe he was hiding it from his father.
He suddenly didn’t want to talk about the club. Or talk at all really. He squirmed in the snow, sitting up soon enough. He just wanted to get back to his dorm and sleep it off. Whatever the hell this was. Fear- discomfort- Whatever.
Of course, he didn’t show anything, but he wanted to excuse himself as soon as possible.
“No no, you’re fine. Not pushy. I’m honored you came out to me first. It’s getting a little late though. Curfew is soon. I think I’ll be getting to bed now. You should too.”
He stood up, offering her a hand to help her up. Still calm. The french in his voice was coming out more though, which was the only indication he was straining himself any.
Often lying, but not to you.
13 Dec 2018, 01:36
Curiosity killed the cat...
Koko had been... not sulking. She didn’t sulk. Stalking? Much more likely. Koko had been stalking the other students in the area. It wasn’t that she was a psychopath, it was just that the young Slytherin was scouting for some new... friends? Or was “puppets” more appropriate? She sighed. These people reminded her so much of herself, she just couldn’t use them. She ran her slender, pale fingers through her caramel hair and contemplated her scenario some more. She just couldn’t go out there and confront two kids talking... or could she?
As she stepped out from behind the trees, a few things could be noticed about her. The first was that she had obviously gotten close to no sunlight, as she skin was a very pale shade of alabaster. Her caramel hair fell down her back in long, thick waves. Her eyes were a striking hazel that had only ever softened towards three people—and two of them were dead. Her fingernails were clipped carefully, as them being too short might leave her unable to claw her menacing way out of a fight. The clothes she wore unde her fresh-ironed robes seemed very expensive to many. Her parents hadn’t bought them for her. They wouldn’t have.
Lastly, she carried with her a dark air that burned with bitterness and longing, which was unusual because it actually corresponded to the darkness that the girl felt inside. “Hello,” she said, nothing masking the bitterness inside of her. “I know you from the LGBTQIAP club,” she paused, realizing she’d said something slightly inaccurate. “Actually, I don’t know you, I saw you.” Koko let a small frown form across her thin red lips and she paced around the two othe students. “Might I ask what you’re doing here?” She snapped. “Skipping classes definitely isn’t good.” Then she placed a cold, white finger on her lips, a soft smile being easily suppressed. “Though I may be being a hypocrite... still, what are you two doing?”
As she stepped out from behind the trees, a few things could be noticed about her. The first was that she had obviously gotten close to no sunlight, as she skin was a very pale shade of alabaster. Her caramel hair fell down her back in long, thick waves. Her eyes were a striking hazel that had only ever softened towards three people—and two of them were dead. Her fingernails were clipped carefully, as them being too short might leave her unable to claw her menacing way out of a fight. The clothes she wore unde her fresh-ironed robes seemed very expensive to many. Her parents hadn’t bought them for her. They wouldn’t have.
Lastly, she carried with her a dark air that burned with bitterness and longing, which was unusual because it actually corresponded to the darkness that the girl felt inside. “Hello,” she said, nothing masking the bitterness inside of her. “I know you from the LGBTQIAP club,” she paused, realizing she’d said something slightly inaccurate. “Actually, I don’t know you, I saw you.” Koko let a small frown form across her thin red lips and she paced around the two othe students. “Might I ask what you’re doing here?” She snapped. “Skipping classes definitely isn’t good.” Then she placed a cold, white finger on her lips, a soft smile being easily suppressed. “Though I may be being a hypocrite... still, what are you two doing?”
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
13 Dec 2018, 01:47
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo smiled at Rowan. "Thank you. I'm glad." she said with a smile. She fidgeted with the end of her sweater. She was starting to have a better week, not saying it was bad, but she was stressed all week. Maybe seeing her friend was a good thing to happen, actually, she decided it was. It did get the weight off of her chest of telling someone about her sexuality.
Min-seo nodded. She started to yawn. She was tired now that she thought about it. She hadn't really gotten much sleep over the past few days, or was it the whole week? She didn't know right now, she was too tired and couldn't think straight at the moment. She smiled and took his offered hand, helping herself up, and stood in a standing position. She bowed her head. "Thank you." she yawned again, covering her mouth with her hand. "I did not know I was this tired. Up to the castle, I guess." she said. She heard a voice behind her. A girl was standing there. She went back to her silent state, and said quietly, "Just talking, why?"“No no, you’re fine. Not pushy. I’m honored you came out to me first. It’s getting a little late though. Curfew is soon. I think I’ll be getting to bed now. You should too.”
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
13 Dec 2018, 14:04
Curiosity killed the cat...
Everything about her screamed danger. Yet Rowan was calm. His fear transformed into... something. Who knew what it was. He gently pushed Min behind him, chuckling softly. The sound was low and hollow.
First step. Read the target.
Likely pure blood from how she held herself. He knew that stance all to well, as he often reflected it. Not only that but her clothes were as pristine as his or better. She hadn’t been sitting in the snow for awhile, so likely a bit better.
She was careful about her words, for one reason or another. Rowan would have to be precise with his speech. Something hard for him, but not impossible.
Step two, know their objective. She wanted to know why they were here, but for what reason?
A game then, maybe. Out of boredom or curiosity, she seemed the type to want to play with people’s emotions, with how she was circling like a... panther.
A game it is.
“Hello witchling. It seems you are mistaken, classes are over for the day. So I have no reason to answer you, as you have no leverage.”
He may not be the most appealing to Min at the moment- but he was more concerned about this girl walking away. He could apologize later.
First step. Read the target.
Likely pure blood from how she held herself. He knew that stance all to well, as he often reflected it. Not only that but her clothes were as pristine as his or better. She hadn’t been sitting in the snow for awhile, so likely a bit better.
She was careful about her words, for one reason or another. Rowan would have to be precise with his speech. Something hard for him, but not impossible.
Step two, know their objective. She wanted to know why they were here, but for what reason?
A game then, maybe. Out of boredom or curiosity, she seemed the type to want to play with people’s emotions, with how she was circling like a... panther.
A game it is.
“Hello witchling. It seems you are mistaken, classes are over for the day. So I have no reason to answer you, as you have no leverage.”
He may not be the most appealing to Min at the moment- but he was more concerned about this girl walking away. He could apologize later.
Often lying, but not to you.
13 Dec 2018, 16:08
Curiosity killed the cat...
“I heard most of it,” Koko said grimly. “Not that I judge you or anything,” she said quickly, “ I’m not a hypocrite. Well, not really.” She noticed that she was rambling, something she never did, and she slammed her mouth shut. Koko ruffled her sleeve awkwardly, knowing that she’d probably just been very rude, something she was normally fine with but, for some reason, she didn’t want to rude now.
“Sorry,” Koko forced out her throat. It felt iced over, as if she couldn’t talk any more. She looked down, her hazel gaze darkening even more until her eyes looked almost normal brown, the tiny hints of gold and green lost in the sea of emotion.
She really felt horrible. These emotions were just sneaking up on her. She inwardly groaned to herself, wondering how in the world she could have gone back to feeling emotions. "If it's not too intrusive, do you mind if I join you here?" She asked after a moment. "I don't really have many friends, and after listening to both of you talk, I can relate." Her cheeks reddened with each word. God, am I embarrassed? Koko asked herself, her flaming cheeks proving her question to have an answer of "yes."
Koko looked down, at her necklace, the one that very few people were likely to see. It had been her father's, but it seemed to be fashioned for a woman. It was gold, and there was fire burning in a small, Augury-shaped glass phial attached to the chain. The fire had burned those who'd gotten in her way, but it had never harmed her. She finally brought her piercing gaze up, surprised to feel a small glistening of tears in her eyes. Koko squeezed her eyes shut, letting the tears freeze in her long, feathery eyelashes. "Sorry," she breathed, so quietly that she could hardly be heard. Finally, she regained her composure slightly, and gave a retort that didn't hold any of the sharpness she wanted it to. She just sounded like someone explaining their reasoning in math class. "There's my leverage. I want someone to relate to."
“Sorry,” Koko forced out her throat. It felt iced over, as if she couldn’t talk any more. She looked down, her hazel gaze darkening even more until her eyes looked almost normal brown, the tiny hints of gold and green lost in the sea of emotion.
She really felt horrible. These emotions were just sneaking up on her. She inwardly groaned to herself, wondering how in the world she could have gone back to feeling emotions. "If it's not too intrusive, do you mind if I join you here?" She asked after a moment. "I don't really have many friends, and after listening to both of you talk, I can relate." Her cheeks reddened with each word. God, am I embarrassed? Koko asked herself, her flaming cheeks proving her question to have an answer of "yes."
Koko looked down, at her necklace, the one that very few people were likely to see. It had been her father's, but it seemed to be fashioned for a woman. It was gold, and there was fire burning in a small, Augury-shaped glass phial attached to the chain. The fire had burned those who'd gotten in her way, but it had never harmed her. She finally brought her piercing gaze up, surprised to feel a small glistening of tears in her eyes. Koko squeezed her eyes shut, letting the tears freeze in her long, feathery eyelashes. "Sorry," she breathed, so quietly that she could hardly be heard. Finally, she regained her composure slightly, and gave a retort that didn't hold any of the sharpness she wanted it to. She just sounded like someone explaining their reasoning in math class. "There's my leverage. I want someone to relate to."
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
14 Dec 2018, 03:02
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo was scared. Really scared. Not that she usually wasn't, it's just she seemed to freeze when the random girl just spoke. Rowan pushed her behind him, chuckling slightly.
"Ro?" she asked in the quietest voice possible. She was really scared. She didn't really know why, the girl just talked with such a sharp and cold tone that she seemed like someone to hurt her. She observed the girl. She had hazel eyes and caramel hair. She thought she saw her somewhere before. She might be in the same house as her. She seemed, well, manipulative. She didn't really like people like that, she'd like to control herself, thank you very much. She felt like shrinking into the ground, being invisible. Then the girl started to change. She started to ramble, about not judging them. She heard the whole conversation. Shit. No. God no. Min-seo took a deep breath. Then she stopped speaking, and spoke again, asking to join them. She started to cry. Min-seo frowned. She didn't know if she was doing this to get them to trust them, or if she was genuine. She sighed and looked at her."I'm okay with it, maybe. It's up to Rowan, though." she said tentatively.
"Ro?" she asked in the quietest voice possible. She was really scared. She didn't really know why, the girl just talked with such a sharp and cold tone that she seemed like someone to hurt her. She observed the girl. She had hazel eyes and caramel hair. She thought she saw her somewhere before. She might be in the same house as her. She seemed, well, manipulative. She didn't really like people like that, she'd like to control herself, thank you very much. She felt like shrinking into the ground, being invisible. Then the girl started to change. She started to ramble, about not judging them. She heard the whole conversation. Shit. No. God no. Min-seo took a deep breath. Then she stopped speaking, and spoke again, asking to join them. She started to cry. Min-seo frowned. She didn't know if she was doing this to get them to trust them, or if she was genuine. She sighed and looked at her."I'm okay with it, maybe. It's up to Rowan, though." she said tentatively.
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
14 Dec 2018, 18:30
Curiosity killed the cat...
"That's perfectly fine," Koko replied, finally regaining her confidence in herself. Her soft voice rolled over the words like velvet. "Maybe I'll share some of my story." She meant it to just be a bribe, maybe leverage for them to say more, but instead she found she somewhat meant it. Damn it, she thought, surprised at her sudden trust in these people. Maybe it after listening to the whole conversation that they had shared. Still, as someone who normally was suspicious of people, she couldn't believe herself. She shivered, a cold gust of wind finding its way underneath her robes. She cursed under her breath. She hated how antisocial she was, but sometimes she liked it. It depended on the day, as well, but at Hogwarts Koko had been trying to socialize a bit more. Not that it was working, anyways. Try as she may, she could never keep much of a friendship and she usually made people hate her instead of like her. She was never good at any place with many people.
Part of it had been because she wasn't allowed to meet with many people. Thanks to that Rosalie, Koko thought bitterly, then she finally tossed the thoughts out the window, waiting for Rowan's reply.
Part of it had been because she wasn't allowed to meet with many people. Thanks to that Rosalie, Koko thought bitterly, then she finally tossed the thoughts out the window, waiting for Rowan's reply.
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]