The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only

Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:33
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:28 Sooo, what is the plan for the club at the moment?
@Avery Gray
I would say we could owl the team and see who can post an article this week. (I haven’t had time to post and code a schedule yet, but I’m working on the plan!)
Okay! Would you like me to owl them all?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:34
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:33
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:28 Sooo, what is the plan for the club at the moment?
@Avery Gray
I would say we could owl the team and see who can post an article this week. (I haven’t had time to post and code a schedule yet, but I’m working on the plan!)
Okay! Would you like me to owl them all?
If you want to, go ahead! If no one responds, I’m happy to write an article! I have an idea for one. :) also, I have a huge idea for Shadow!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:34
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:33
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:28 Sooo, what is the plan for the club at the moment?
@Avery Gray
I would say we could owl the team and see who can post an article this week. (I haven’t had time to post and code a schedule yet, but I’m working on the plan!)
Okay! Would you like me to owl them all?
If you want to, go ahead! If no one responds, I’m happy to write an article! I have an idea for one. :) also, I have a huge idea for Shadow!
Owl me about the 2nd part. I can do the owl for the club

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Owl sent to the club!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Well... its sent which means people have looked at it...

Image posted by the member

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Hopefully we’ll get lucky and have some responses! If no one responds by Tuesday or Wednesday I can make an article.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 21:36 Hopefully we’ll get lucky and have some responses! If no one responds by Tuesday or Wednesday I can make an article.
hopefully yeah! THANKS for putting yourself out there to write it if nobody steps forwards <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Okay! So what's the stage for the most recent article?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
I don't think I've heard anything from Denise lately. Just waiting on her to finish coding and send the article over. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
i think she has the progress in her ency but not sure?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP