Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY

We have a tie ......
I vote decoration too cause a party is already being held in Hogwarts, dont want to duplicate.
So any ideas on what do we 'decorate' the castle with?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:29
We have a tie ......
I vote decoration too cause a party is already being held in Hogwarts, dont want to duplicate.
So any ideas on what do we 'decorate' the castle with?
Classic eggs and ribbons?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:29
We have a tie ......
I vote decoration too cause a party is already being held in Hogwarts, dont want to duplicate.
So any ideas on what do we 'decorate' the castle with?
Classic eggs and ribbons?
Hmm we could....I was thinking tissue rolls?
Idk....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:29
We have a tie ......
I vote decoration too cause a party is already being held in Hogwarts, dont want to duplicate.
So any ideas on what do we 'decorate' the castle with?
Classic eggs and ribbons?
Hmm we could....I was thinking tissue rolls?
Idk....
We could do that as well......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:29
We have a tie ......
I vote decoration too cause a party is already being held in Hogwarts, dont want to duplicate.
So any ideas on what do we 'decorate' the castle with?
Classic eggs and ribbons?
Hmm we could....I was thinking tissue rolls?
Idk....
We could do that as well......
Hmm lets wait for others ig

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:29
Classic eggs and ribbons?
Hmm we could....I was thinking tissue rolls?
Idk....
We could do that as well......
Hmm lets wait for others ig
Yup

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Tissue rolls does sound funny 😏

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Yeah and Eggs!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Toilet rolls

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
So tissue rolls and eggs?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯