✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Name: Aaron Schwartz
Year: 1
House/School: Ravenclaw
Subjects You Can Tutor: Anything in Science and Maths and Music
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Physics and Maths Music, Chemistry and Bio in middle
Education Level: Doing my Bachelors
Additional Notes: Ping me with your doubts if any!!
“Guidance is the greatest spell a mentor can cast.”
Year: 1
House/School: Ravenclaw
Subjects You Can Tutor: Anything in Science and Maths and Music
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Physics and Maths Music, Chemistry and Bio in middle
Education Level: Doing my Bachelors
Additional Notes: Ping me with your doubts if any!!
“Guidance is the greatest spell a mentor can cast.”
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Teacher Registration
Name: Derek Alexander Jay
Year: 3rd
House/School: Gryffindor
Subjects You Can Tutor: Chinese, English, Law, Religion, History
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Chinese, English, Religion, History, Law
Education Level: Student
Additional Notes: none
Student Registration
Your weakest Subject: PE, French
Your subjects Taken: Standard subjects and the other ones listed in my teacher registration
Your education Level: Student
Additional Notes: None, really
Name: Derek Alexander Jay
Year: 3rd
House/School: Gryffindor
Subjects You Can Tutor: Chinese, English, Law, Religion, History
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Chinese, English, Religion, History, Law
Education Level: Student
Additional Notes: none
Student Registration
Your weakest Subject: PE, French
Your subjects Taken: Standard subjects and the other ones listed in my teacher registration
Your education Level: Student
Additional Notes: None, really
✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Teacher Registration
Name: Jeong Minju
Year: 1st
House/School: Slytherin
Subjects You Can Tutor: Chinese , English , French & Spanish
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Chinese , English , French & Spanish
Education Level: High school -a alternative school for languges
Additional Notes: Uh I'm self taught on most but Chinese is my second language Japanese if my first and english is my 4th so its not my best!
✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Name: Jessica Matthews
Year: 1st
House/School: Hufflepuff
Subjects You Can Tutor: Biology, Chemistry, Spanish, English, P.E. , Health and social.
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Biology, Chemistry, Spanish, English, P.E. , Health and social.
Education Level: Student
Additional Notes: I am studying all the subjects, which I have mentioned above, in my high school and I am quite confident that I can teach them very well.
Year: 1st
House/School: Hufflepuff
Subjects You Can Tutor: Biology, Chemistry, Spanish, English, P.E. , Health and social.
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Biology, Chemistry, Spanish, English, P.E. , Health and social.
Education Level: Student
Additional Notes: I am studying all the subjects, which I have mentioned above, in my high school and I am quite confident that I can teach them very well.
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪.
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱.
✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Name: Sofia Clayton
Year: First
House/School: Hogwarts
Your weakest Subject: Math, Physics, Chemistry
Your subjects Taken: Math, English, History, French, Biology, Physics, Chemistry
Any other subject taken: Drama, Design Tech/Food Tech
Your education Level: Student/Year 9
Additional Notes: Help! I'm dumb lolol
Name: Sofia Clayton
Year: First
House/School: Hufflepuff
Subjects You Can Tutor: History, English (literature + languagesort of)
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: History , English(language) , English(lit)
Education Level: Student/Year 9
Additional Notes:
Year: First
House/School: Hogwarts
Your weakest Subject: Math, Physics, Chemistry
Your subjects Taken: Math, English, History, French, Biology, Physics, Chemistry
Any other subject taken: Drama, Design Tech/Food Tech
Your education Level: Student/Year 9
Additional Notes: Help! I'm dumb lolol
Name: Sofia Clayton
Year: First
House/School: Hufflepuff
Subjects You Can Tutor: History, English (literature + languagesort of)
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: History , English(language) , English(lit)
Education Level: Student/Year 9
Additional Notes: