1v1 Dueling Club

Yes. You need to send in your actions and then post in the same thread.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
1v1 Dueling Club
If any of you got overwhelmed by the matches you need to mod, I am also happy to take some of it from your hands and help you mod some of the matches. I'm always available to help out. Just let me know whether you need my help or something.

@Damion White @Kim Sato

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability
1v1 Dueling Club
Kim Sato wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 21:21 Yes. You need to send in your actions and then post in the same thread.
okie <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club
hey guys, wanna ask whether there's a set date when the starting post of the duels need to be up. If there is, when is it?
@Damion White @Kim Sato

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability
1v1 Dueling Club
Cassandra Ironwoods wrote: 1 Mar 2023, 16:13 hey guys, wanna ask whether there's a set date when the starting post of the duels need to be up. If there is, when is it?
@Damion White @Kim Sato
Cass do you want to set up the match threads that you are the mod in. Or do you want me to set them up so you can post the mod post?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
I can set up and mod it. Is there any specific date the thread should be up? or I can make it anytime I'm less busy with life? If there is a set up date for the starter mod post should be up, when is it?

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability
1v1 Dueling Club
Cassandra Ironwoods wrote: 2 Mar 2023, 15:37 I can set up and mod it. Is there any specific date the thread should be up? or I can make it anytime I'm less busy with life? If there is a set up date for the starter mod post should be up, when is it?
Um besides the dates for the threads which are back dated we don't have any date specified. I was going to try and set the others by this weekend if possible. But you can do them when you are free. <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Just saying: I would really like to participate soon - so I am ready to do it as soon as possible! :heart:

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
1v1 Dueling Club
I'm the one who will mod your match, @Duvessa Embers. The starter will be up either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow <3

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability
1v1 Dueling Club
Yes!!! My first ever duel........so excited!!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2