Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!

Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 18:23 SYD = Save Your Date. The current game/event going on at the Fall Ball right now <3
Which bailey and kito are winning currently!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Oh really? I haven't read the SYD yet. <3 I'm reading it right now but getting distracted by the chat and other places...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 18:42 Oh really? I haven't read the SYD yet. <3 I'm reading it right now but getting distracted by the chat and other places...
Haha chat is the last thing I check when I log on, because I know I’ll be dragged to chat
Owls first, then threads, clubs, shop, games and then chats

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Oooo I see I see.
I should do that... but I keep failing...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 18:44 Oooo I see I see.
I should do that... but I keep failing...
xD just takes a little self control and a regular pattern- it’s my custom now so it’s easy for me!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
-decides to copy ai and do this from now on-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 18:47 -decides to copy ai and do this from now on-
Hehe feel free!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I sent you an owl Ai btw! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 18:48 I sent you an owl Ai btw! <3
Yep!!! Working on replying before I disappear

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
hello again bubs

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link