2 Oct 2022, 17:43
Flying Club
I have not thought of it. Since it started back in May.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Oct 2022, 17:44
Flying Club
I don't see your reply.Aurora Griffith wrote: 2 Oct 2022, 14:05I posted in the thread!Damion White wrote: 1 Oct 2022, 22:35 @Daphane Sapphirus, @Aurora Griffith, @Keith Moore, @Lily Blaze, @Rita Su @Skraele Valasse, @Abby Goodcharm Our first meeting Bring your brooms!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Oct 2022, 17:51
Flying Club
Oh nvm, I wasn’t here when the thread was made so it had to be deleted.
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
2 Oct 2022, 21:01
Flying Club
It's okay. Neither was Rita Su but she still posted a reply.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
4 Oct 2022, 20:34
Flying Club
Sure can do. Once RL stabilizes for you we would be happy to have you around.Lily Blaze wrote: 4 Oct 2022, 19:57 Hi! Could I be temporarily removed from the club? I have a few things going on irl and won’t be able to participate in meetings and things.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
4 Oct 2022, 20:38
Flying Club
Updated the list!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
8 Oct 2022, 17:13
Flying Club
Name: Sirin Liu
House/Year: 1/Ravenclaw
Broom: school broom
House/Year: 1/Ravenclaw
Broom: school broom
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
9 Oct 2022, 06:00
Flying Club
Updated the list!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
10 Oct 2022, 23:55
Flying Club
You're welcome.Lily Blaze wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 20:24 Thank you for being patient with me! I am ready to join the club again![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
10 Oct 2022, 23:56
Flying Club
Updated the list!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started