How Well Known Are You On HiO?

-inf/10 we pop out, we acting a fool again

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
74728478373829102092983/10 huh

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
u873031871835701/10 dont ask

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10 hahahahhahaha
I think I just hit the note

ORDER NOW,, free if you have an AI pfp and want it redrawn, human made: smitten || Inpc: Kaiming Zhang

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10 hooligan, watch this, watch this beat going hooligan
surely not

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:43 u873031871835701/10 dont ask
7483873838291293892839273937/10 PASTAA :wow:

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1083403560816508615/10 NO PASTA FOR YOU BOY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10 man I'm 'bout to blow a fuse
I def did it silently

ORDER NOW,, free if you have an AI pfp and want it redrawn, human made: smitten || Inpc: Kaiming Zhang

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10
*korean gibberish*
me everywhere

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:45 1083403560816508615/10 NO PASTA FOR YOU BOY
1 googleplex/10
WAHHH :cry: :cry2:

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles