OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:56
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:55
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btw
No- what? I thought you were on my side LilyFlower. No I just found out the plan
I am, but still......
Which? Mine and bri's?
What are you talking about?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm backk

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:56
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:55
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btw
No- what? I thought you were on my side LilyFlower. No I just found out the plan
I am, but still......
Which? Mine and bri's?
Yep, I just found. I have nothing to do with it :sweatingbullets:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Did I miss anything??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!
Me OUT :whistling:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hold up what's going on

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
I have been silenced by LilyFlower, I have no right to speak but nod my head *nods head to whatever she says*

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!
THE THING IS YOU WILL NEVERR

Meli, not much

BRI!! COME BACK

Thanks Rydes

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9