Let's Chat!
LAVVIIIIEEEEELaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43GuyssMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
I hope i'll do it some justiceMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!![]()
Lils!! Bri!!!
SORRY
RIVERNNEEEEE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date furtherRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!
Lils!! Bri!!!
Noo...being pranked and being a prefect, BOTH XD I can imagine the poor guy, do I sound and look strict and scary? nope, definitely not XD
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
ESTHIEEEE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Brii Esthhh
Let's Chat!
You found space to accommodate me yet
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Noo...being pranked and being a prefect, BOTH XD I can imagine the poor guy, do I sound and look strict and scary? nope, definitely not XD
[/quote]
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date furtherRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now
I hope i'll do it some justiceMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!
Lils!! Bri!!!
Noo...being pranked and being a prefect, BOTH XD I can imagine the poor guy, do I sound and look strict and scary? nope, definitely not XD
[/quote]
Lolz, Good luck to you!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:47ReducioZephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date furtherRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now
I hope i'll do it some justiceMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!
Lils!! Bri!!!
Noo...being pranked and being a prefect, BOTH XD I can imagine the poor guy, do I sound and look strict and scary? nope, definitely not XD
Lolz, Good luck to you!!
[/quote]
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ohh yesss(and I swear I'm working on replying)! She's like so I missed something if that's what was happening...also she may be developing feelings I mean what? She's getting sick, totally...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date furtherRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now
![]()
Let's Chat!
Hru?
PC: Laasya Manjunath