How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you around multiple times
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 huffie Lorenzo
do I know ya?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
I dont think so?
I've seen you in Let's Chat multiple times.
I dont think so?
I've seen you in Let's Chat multiple times.
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen u before but hello nice to meet u!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 you've been around for a while then?
BRBRR I really haven't been on lately
Guess ma days of ooc dominance are over
10/10 lol heyoo again jayjay
Guess ma days of ooc dominance are over
10/10 lol heyoo again jayjay
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 been around for a month. I do socialise ALOT so I know alot of people. I just don't do rps. I did one with Maddy but she got banned for multi- accounting.
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 oh well that explains why I haven't seen u anywhere, i only recently started being social
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I mainply socialise in Children of Chaos page. You should be our other cousin and @Joseph Simms should be the neighbour kid's father
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 good idea lmao
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 HII LILY BEAR
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧