OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah i got everything right, except i spelled ingreidents. I have dyslexia and i and e always screw me up. I'm not surprised, but my spell check didn't catch it either. Maybe it caught my dyslexia

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:47 GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!
That's so good!!! Now, we can chat together!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:33
Cassie Jiang wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:12 Why is everyone changing their pfps??? They're gorgeous!!!
RRROOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEE! how's your camp?

Hi Esther~
CCCCAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great, thanks!!! I'm so so so sleepy...

Finding out about the college program thing today, wish me luck!!!
goood luck Rosie!! (awww I MISSSSSS YOU!!)
Aww Cassie I missed you too! So happy to be back!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl! :wow:
Oh who is that????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:48
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:47 GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!
That's so good!!! Now, we can chat together!!
I KNOW RIGHT!

Do you have discord?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl! :wow:
Yaay! But how will I know all HiO ships? I should open sign ups too ig?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl! :wow:
Oh who is that????
Av and Mikey

Summer and Dyl are the other ship, but they're not going to be together just yet. Though only a little bit longer! :grin:

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:50
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl! :wow:
Yaay! But how will I know all HiO ships? I should open sign ups too ig?
Signups sound great since there are so many! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:48
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:47 GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!
That's so good!!! Now, we can chat together!!
I KNOW RIGHT!

Do you have discord?
Nah, my sis has denied that so.......


@ Madeline Tomlinson
You should mention every ship that you know and also add sign ups!!

@Avery Gray that's cool!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9