Let's Chat!
I....I THINK WE'VE GONE MAD.Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:14EXACTLYYLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:13SO YOUR SHIPPING MELI WITH HIM?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12MIRACULOUS
LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR![]()
but he's soo good lookinggg!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WAIT WHO'S INPC WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Yep, I’m outta here. Gonna finish some replies until my cousins come.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:16I....I THINK WE'VE GONE MAD.Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:14EXACTLYYLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:13SO YOUR SHIPPING MELI WITH HIM?![]()
but he's soo good lookinggg!!
Let's Chat!
SURE BYEEELaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:17Yep, I’m outta here. Gonna finish some replies until my cousins come.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:16I....I THINK WE'VE GONE MAD.Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:14EXACTLYY
but he's soo good lookinggg!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
HEY RIVERNE
Name aint going away
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!














ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I DONT KNOW MELIMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:19WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
![]()
Here we go with the angry emoji again
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
heheBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:20I DONT KNOW MELIMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:19WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
![]()
Here we go with the angry emoji again
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Abt Maddy’s non-existent oneMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:19WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
![]()