Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are the bestest friend I have ever had on this site.

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too!! :decayed:
Also, you're Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!! :fire:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are also Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
( I had to copy and paste the word:no: )
I am glad that we are friends

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i copy and pasted too :decayed:
Me too!!! You're really really good to me!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ASH BROWN! You are truly amazing and without a doubt one of my favorite people in Hio!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
from what ive seen on here and other games, you are so sweet and if you’re a friend of ash, then you are awesome and amazing! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem very kind

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And you ARE very kind!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And you are VERY kind!!!! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
AND YOU ARE VERY KIND!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.