OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
Not again bri
LYDER!!!!
HOW DO YOU DO
And please let me traumatize him it keeps me sane :cryhappy:
I am good, wbu?
Bro, let him be sane as well

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Bruh I exist

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
Not again bri
LYDER!!!!
HOW DO YOU DO
And please let me traumatize him it keeps me sane :cryhappy:
I am good, wbu?
Bro, let him be sane as well
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
BRIAR WHERE WERE YOU!!!
CANDYLAND!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
Not again bri
LYDER!!!!
HOW DO YOU DO
And please let me traumatize him it keeps me sane :cryhappy:
I am good, wbu?
Bro, let him be sane as well
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
BRIAR WHERE WERE YOU!!!
CANDYLAND!
Candyland?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
Not again bri
LYDER!!!!
HOW DO YOU DO
And please let me traumatize him it keeps me sane :cryhappy:
I am good, wbu?
Bro, let him be sane as well
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??

Yeah, a bit of sanity still left....
Nooooo, why is it so hard???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson where are you!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:55 @Briar Anderson where are you!!
I am looking for her too!!!! It shows that she is online...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:55 @Briar Anderson where are you!!
I am looking for her too!!!! It shows that she is online...
Exactly!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45

Not again bri
LYDER!!!!
HOW DO YOU DO
And please let me traumatize him it keeps me sane :cryhappy:
I am good, wbu?
Bro, let him be sane as well
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
BRIAR WHERE WERE YOU!!!
CANDYLAND!
Candyland?
WITH CAT NOIR

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:48
LYDER!!!!
HOW DO YOU DO
And please let me traumatize him it keeps me sane :cryhappy:
I am good, wbu?
Bro, let him be sane as well
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
BRIAR WHERE WERE YOU!!!
CANDYLAND!
Candyland?
WITH CAT NOIR
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."